As sales of the Islamic bible, the Koran, spike up for this weeks burning festival, boobus domesticus is leaving other books un-read on their shelves at home.
Here are some (made-up)book titles Amercians (who are too busy burning Korans) should be reading…
1. How to tar and feather a tyrant, in 11 easy steps
2. Macro-Economics in pictures.
3. How To Find A Jimmy Carter Voter, an investigative report.
4. Easy To Divide, Easy To Conquer, a 21st Century Guide To Politics
5. Roses to Radishes, Converting your garden with the times.
6. Specie Boobus Domesticus, an autopsy.
7. The Meat Rabbit, a dual purpose pet in todays depression.
8. How To Clean Water
9. Solvent Government in the era before income taxes, sales taxes, and the Federal Reserve, a true story.
10. Dollars Represent Debt
11. Squatting without running water and power, a 21st century guide to American living for peasants.